2022 Nissan Frontier Trim Comparison
- 3.8-L Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 24-valve V6 Engine
- Available 4×4
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™Integration
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- 7-Inch Drive-Assist Display
- Remote Keyless Entry with Push Button Ignition
- 16-Inch Styled Wheels
Includes S features and adds:
- Dual power outside mirrors
- Available Long Bed
- Sliding Rear Window
- Body Color Grille with Gloss Metallic Inner
- Premium Cloth Seating
Includes SV features and adds:
- PRO-X exclusive badging
- LED signature headlights
- Black Overfenders
- NissanConnect® 9-inch Color Touch Screen Display with Wi-Fi HotSpot
- Bilstein® Off-Road Performance Shock Absorbers
- 17-Inch Dark Finished Aluminum-Alloy Wheels with All-Terrain Tires
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- LED Fog Lights
Includes PRO-X features and adds:
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential
- Standard 4×4
- Underbody Skid Plates
- 6,270 LB Towing Capacity
What Are The Available Trim Levels Of The 2022 Nissan Frontier?
Find your 2022 Nissan Frontier in four trim levels here at Rosen Nissan Milwaukee today! The new Nissan Frontier also comes available in two cab configurations of either a Crew Cab or King Cab cargo bed. The Crew Cab silhouette offers the trim levels of S, SV, PRO-X, and PRO-4X, while the King Cab offers the S and SV.
Which 2022 Nissan Frontier Trim Level Is Right For Me?
Get the Nissan frontier that fits you and your lifestyle best. At the base level S, you are equipped with the latest standard technology and equipment for everything you may need and want.
This includes a 7-Inch Drive-Assist Display Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Apple CarPlay®, and Android Auto™Integration, and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning brings entertainment to your drives. For those looking for a little more, the SV offers more design and interior refinement with Sliding Rear Window, Body Color Grille with Gloss Metallic Inner, and Premium Cloth seating.
The PRO-X and PRO-4X give a little more to our off-roading experts. Features included are the Bilstein® Off-Road Performance Shock Absorbers, 17-Inch Dark Finished Aluminum-Alloy Wheels with All-Terrain Tires, and Intelligent Around View Monitor with Off-Road Mode. Looking for high quality towing? Depending on the trim level, cab configuration, and added packages, the towing capacity ranges from 6,570 to 6,720 lbs, and a payload capacity ranging from 1,230 to 1,610 pounds.
For more information on the 2022 Nissan Frontier or any other Nissan in our excellent inventory, contact us at Rosen Nissan Milwaukee today!